Why this course?
Want to become an expert in scouting and analysis? This course offers a detailed view of the discipline, specially designed for those involved in the identification and selection of football talent.
From understanding the various perspectives and roles in football scouting and analysis, to mastering specific factors that condition the choice of the ideal player profile. We will delve into advanced techniques such as the Ekkono T+MASC Proposal, used in top teams like Paris Saint-Germain. Furthermore, we will thoroughly address scouting by positions, the innovative concept of ‘Team Shadow’, and the diverse report structures and selection processes.
Whether you are a head coach, assistant, sports director, scout, analyst, or even a football agent, this course is designed to take your scouting ability to the next level. Don’t miss this unique opportunity to learn and apply cutting-edge methodologies in the world of football.
JOIN THIS COURSE TO BECOME AN EXPERT IN FOOTBALL SCOUTING AND ANALYSIS,
WHETHER FOR SCOUTING TASKS OR AS A HEAD COACH.
What will you learn?
- Perspective and Roles in Scouting: Learn the different roles from which you can scout players (Head Coach, Scout, Analyst, Academy Director…) and the perspectives of the type of player you should prioritize.
- Factors that condition scouting: Detailed explanation and analysis of the different factors that influence the most suitable player profile, including among others the playing style of your team or the characteristics of the league you play in.
- Ekkono T+MASC Proposal: At Ekkono, we developed our own scouting proposal and successfully used in our international projects in clubs such Paris Saint-Germain (France). In the course, we will explain this methodology in detail so that you can also use it in the future.
- 200+ Scouting Criteria for All Positions: For each of the positions on the field, we will detail the requirements that must be met considering different blocks and a series of factors associated with the team. We will explain in detail the scouting requirements for all field positions.
- How to Create a Team Shadow: In player recruitment and building of a team, the Team Shadow is an essential process that allows prioritizing positions and selection criteria for the various scouted players. During the course, we will explain how to create your own team shadow.
- Types of Reports and Recruitment Processes: When scouting, it’s important to understand the different types of reports that can be generated and what each one is used for. Similarly, we will also explain how to create your own recruitment processes to apply to your team or club.
- Experience from Professional Coaches, Scouts & Analysts: During some sessions, different professional coaches, scouts or analysts will visit us to share their experience when it comes to the process of scouting, analyzing and recruiting players.
✅ Confirmed: Dávid Lászlo (Analyst – Hungary National Team 🇭🇺)
- Head Coach
- Assistant Coach
- Sports Director
- Academy Director
- Team Analyst
- Player Agent
When will the sessions take place?
- Session 0. November 8th. Best Practices to Identify Talented Players
- Session 1. November 13th. Factors that influence the Scouting & Recruiting Process
- Session 2. November 15th. Detailed Explanation of the T+MASC Scouting Method developed by Ekkono
- Session 3. November 20th. Scouting & Analysis Criteria for Center Backs
- Session 4. November 22nd. Scouting & Analysis Criteria for Full Backs
- Session 5. November 27th. Scouting & Analysis Criteria for Holding Midfielders
- Session 6. November 29th. Scouting & Analysis Criteria for Advanced Midfielders
- Session 7. December 4th. Scouting & Analysis Criteria for Wingers
- Session 8. December 11th. Scouting & Analysis Criteria for Strikers
- Session 9. December 13th. Key Steps in the Scouting & Analysis Process
- Session 10. December 18th. Analysis of different Tools in the Scouting Process
This course will be held in live session through Zoom platform, therefore in order to offer the best personalized experience, we will limit the amount of spots to 20 coaches. Hurry up and register before they’re all gone!
After registration, our team will contact you the link to access to the sessions. Sessions will also be recorded, and you will be able to watch them on demand.