Why this course?
Most coaches start training their teams without first having defined which game model they want to adopt. This is a very big mistake, since this means there is no clear big picture of the training objectives and the planning of those training concepts.
In this course you will learn why it is crucial for all coaches to know how to build their own game model, adapted to the way they see football. However, the model should evolve throughout the ages you coach and must be catered to your players age each season. In this course the differences of creating a game model for different ages, and the main steps to building your own.
What will you learn?
- The concept of a game model
- Importance of creating a game model
- Main steps to create your own game model
- Differences between a game model in the Initiations Stage and Performance Stage
Who is this course for?
- Head Coaches
- Assistant Coaches
- Methodology Directors
- Academy Directors
- Tactical Analysis
- Sports Jounralists
- Criteria to Build a Game Model
- Game Model Steps Development
- Game Styles
- Team Structures
- Introduction to Team Fundamentals adapted to the Game Model