2024 Edition (New!)
- Updated Concepts: Learn All the Collective Concepts Reviewed and Updated to Modern Football
- Updated Materials: All Presentations Reviewed and Updated to Improve the Learning Experience
- New Analysis Activities to Improve Your Knowledge
- New Videos: Updated Footage Including Men’s and Women’s teams
- Better Visuals: New Drawings included to Help You Better Understand the Concepts Shown in the Videos
- Join Live Sessions (via Zoom) to Discuss with Ekkono Licensed Coaches and Solve Doubts
Why this course?
As a coach, most times we have a general idea on how we want our team to play: we want to press high, perhaps we want to defend low and counterattack or maybe we want to play direct to our striker. However, in order to apply any of those plans with success you must master all the principles behind that way of playing.
In this 20-hour course we are going to dive deep on them, covering all four phases of the game (attack, defense, offensive transition, defensive transition) and providing you with the tools to apply successfully any of the game strategies you use in your team.
You will explore in detail all team fundamentals distributed by game phase, learning the concepts from each of these fundamentals that will help you to apply them in the games and in training sessions. Also, you will learn and explore the different options of playing by principles or playing by closed solutions, being able to make your own decisions based on your game model and your players.
After taking this course, you will master the team fundamentals in all phases, being able to analyze the game in a collective way and also to train your players to apply them.
What will you learn?
- Introduction to the concept of Team Fundamentals
- Understanding of the importance of team fundamentals and how to adapt them from initiation stage to performance
- Detailed explanation of all team fundamentals by each phase of the game: attack, defense, offensive transition, defensive transition
- Principles and Fundamentals for positional attack and attack in movement
- Principles and Fundamentals for transition to press and transition to defend in block
- Principles and Fundamentals for open recovery and closed recovery
- Principles and Fundamentals for zonal defense and pressing defense
- Principles and Fundamentals for Set Pieces both in Attack and Defense
- Real match examples and activities to analyze the correct or incorrect application of TF
- Examples of training exercises to work on team fundamentals with your team
Who is this course for?
- Head Coaches
- Assistant Coaches
- Methodology Directors
- Academy Directors
- Academy Coaches
- Tactical Analysts
- Introduction to Universal Fundamentals, Individual Fundamentals by Position and Team Fundamentals
- Differences and discussion about ‘Playing by Principles’ and ‘Closed Solutions’
- Attack Phase: Positional Attack
- Attack Phase: Attack in Movement
- Defense Phase: Defend to Press
- Defense Phase: Defend in Zone
- Offensive Transition: Open Recovery (and Semi-Open)
- Offensive Transition: Closed Recovery
- Defensive Transition: Towards Pressing
- Defensive Transition: Towards a Block
- Set Pieces: Corner Kicks, Free Kicks and Throw-ins
- Session 0. February 14th 19h (Free Registration)
- Session 1. February 26th 16h
- Session 2. February 28th 16h
- Session 3. March 4th 16h
- Session 4. March 6th 16h
- Session 5. March 11th 16h
- Session 6. March 13th 16h
- Session 7. March 18th 16h
- Session 8. March 20th 16h
- Session 9. March 25th 16h
- Session 10. March 27th 16h
This course will be held in live session through Zoom platform, therefore in order to offer the best experience, we will limit the amount of spots to 20 coaches. Hurry up and register before they’re all gone!
After registration, our team will contact you the link to access to the sessions. Sessions will also be recorded, and you will be able to watch them on demand.