Why this course?
In this course you will learn the basics of the Ekkono Method. These concepts are the prerequisite all coach should learn before designing or carrying on any training session, either for young players or for more advanced level ones.
The Ekkono Method has been applied in some of the best clubs and football associations all over the world with the aim of developing smart players and with four big pillars as its foundations: Games, Perception, Questions and Concepts. These are the four steps that you will learn in this course, and that you will be able to apply directly in your training sessions.
What will you learn?
- What is the Ekkono Method
- What do we mean by an Intelligent Player
- Which are the pillars of the Ekkono Method
- How to apply the pillars in the training sessions
- How can you as a coach learn from this method and apply it to your training sessions
Who is this course for?
- Methodology Directors
- Academy Directors
- Academy Coaches
- Strength and Conditioning Coaches
- Physical Education Teachers
- Definition of an Intelligent Player